Our Calorie Calculator estimates how many Calories you will burn using Metabolic Equivalent (MET) values from Compendium of Physical Activities. The Compendium idenitifes the relative energy cost of undertaking various activities compared with doing nothing. We then combine this with your weight and the estimated duration of the activity, taking into account the length of the route and the hills involved, to estimate the total Calories burned.
When selecting an Activity setting, select the speed you would normally travel at on flat ground.
Please remember, the estimated number of Calories is just a guide and the actual number of Calories burned may vary depending on other factors such as weather and terrain.
This route can be downloaded in the following formats (click to download):
- START - 4th Ave N & 17th St. N
- Left - 4th Ave N & 13th St. N
- Left - 3rd Ave N & 13th St. N
- Right - 3rd Ave N & 14th St. N
- Left - 1st Ave S & 14th St S
- Proceed through Rotary Trail at 1st Ave S & 20th St. S
- Leave Rotary Trail and Right on 1st Ave S & 23rd St. S
- Left - 2nd Ave S & 23rd St. S
- Left - 2nd Ave S & 25th St. S
- Left - 1st Ave S & 25th St. S
- Proceed on 1st Ave S ramps
- Right - 1st Ave S & 20th St. S
- Left - 4th Ave N & 20th St. N
- FINISH - 4th Ave N & 17th St. N
Please be careful to observe all signs for rights of way when following other people's routes, as we cannot guarantee that they do not cross private or hazardous land.
We have lots of detailed guides to help you get the most out of plotaroute.com. Here's a selection: