Our Calorie Calculator estimates how many Calories you will burn using Metabolic Equivalent (MET) values from Compendium of Physical Activities. The Compendium idenitifes the relative energy cost of undertaking various activities compared with doing nothing. We then combine this with your weight and the estimated duration of the activity, taking into account the length of the route and the hills involved, to estimate the total Calories burned.
When selecting an Activity setting, select the speed you would normally travel at on flat ground.
Please remember, the estimated number of Calories is just a guide and the actual number of Calories burned may vary depending on other factors such as weather and terrain.
This route can be downloaded in the following formats (click to download):
A redesign of the existing Circuit Zolder in Belgium. It is designed to increase the overall speed of the circuit as well as make the paddock less cramped.
The changes in detail are:
- Start line move back to where the old Ickxbocht was
- Earste is reconfigured to be more like its original design, changing the approach to Sterrenwachtbocht as a result
- Kleine Chicane is removed entirely, being replaced with a left hand kink called the Ickxbocht
- Butte is tightened and moved towards the left of the existing layout, so runoff is increased.
- Villeneuve chicane is bigger and hopefully less awkward, leading towards a tighter T10 (now named the Boutsenbocht)
- After the Bolderbergbocht, the track continues in the direction of the original Rindtbocht until it crosses over the direction of the main straight, where there is a right hand kink (the new Rindtbocht) that connects this section to the main straight
- There is a new pitlane that runs from the start of Rindtbocht to the old start line
- There is a new short circuit, made possible with a new connecting road between the new pit exist to just before the Ickxbocht (named the Kleinebocht)
Please be careful to observe all signs for rights of way when following other people's routes, as we cannot guarantee that they do not cross private or hazardous land.
Use our Route Profile tool to explore the elevation profile for this route. Find the highest point, the steepest secton and the longest climb!
Get the latest weather forecast for the Zolder area...
Need a route map for your event? Create a smarter map with plotaroute.com
Do you need somewhere to stay near Zolder? Search over 1 million hotels, B&B's and other accomodation on Booking.com.