It's very easy the share any public route from plotaroute.com on Facebook. You can either simply share a link, or you can share an image of your route. Follow these instructions.
SHARE A LINK TO THE ROUTE
- Select and view the route. If you are viewing a route on your mobile device, click to view the interactive map.
- Select SHARE from the menu above the map.
- Next click the Facebook icon to share a link to the route on Facebook:
- A separate window will open where you can enter a message if you like to go with the link to the route:
SHARE AN IMAGE OF THE ROUTE
- Select and view the route. If you are viewing a route on your mobile device, select the option to view the interactive map.
- Select DOWNLOAD from the menu above the map.
- Select Image and Facebook to get an inage in the recommended image size for Facebook:
- Confirm the selections by clicking the Download button and save the downloaded file on your computer.
- Next go to your Facebook page and click on the box to enter a new post. Choose to add a "Photo/Video" and select the file you downloaded.
- Enter any message that you want to show with the image, including a link to the route if you like, then click Post.
- The route map will now appear on your Facebook page!