Our Calorie Calculator estimates how many Calories you will burn using Metabolic Equivalent (MET) values from Compendium of Physical Activities. The Compendium idenitifes the relative energy cost of undertaking various activities compared with doing nothing. We then combine this with your weight and the estimated duration of the activity, taking into account the length of the route and the hills involved, to estimate the total Calories burned.
When selecting an Activity setting, select the speed you would normally travel at on flat ground.
Please remember, the estimated number of Calories is just a guide and the actual number of Calories burned may vary depending on other factors such as weather and terrain.
This route can be downloaded in the following formats (click to download):
Year 7&8 Route
1. Start at Blue Gum
2. Run anticlockwise around rugby field back to Blue Gum
3. Continue anticlockwise past long jump pit again and head out onto Cannington road
4. Bear left along footpath that run besides golf course
5. Down steps and take middle path towards road
6. Cross road onto footpath
7. Turn right up steep zig zag back to Cannington road
8. Return to school fields and finish up middle of rugby field by ELC
Please be careful to observe all signs for rights of way when following other people's routes, as we cannot guarantee that they do not cross private or hazardous land.
We have lots of detailed guides to help you get the most out of plotaroute.com. Here's a selection: