If you would like to share a list of all the public routes you've mapped on plotaroute.com, you can do this by following these instructions.
- Sign in to your account. This isn't essential but it makes it easier.
- Go to your My Profile page - select this from the menus or click the link on your personal home page.
If you are not signed in you can find your My Profile page by searching for your name using the Unversal Search box next to the menus.
- Click on the "See all" link next to "LATEST SHARED ROUTES" or "MOST POPULAR SHARED ROUTES", dependng on which list you'd like to share.
- This will then display a list of all your public routes, sorted accordingly.
- If you only want to share some of your routes (e.g. those over a certain length, those starting from a given town or perhaps only cycling routes), apply additional filter criteria.
- Click the share buttons at the top of the page to share the list by email or on social media.